Hogwarts Reinvented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Now!

2 posters

Go down

Apply Now! Empty Apply Now!

Post by Leighton Cross Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 am

When you apply, there is no guidelines. I'm not going to post a code, but I don't want you to follow any type of rules when you apple. I just want you to express why you want to join and what you'd be willing to do. This application is up to you. There are certain positions that need to be filled, but other than that, but apply you are saying that you open to do anything. And, if you're not open in doing anything, then you need to express that. Like I said, it's up to you what you want to say.

Leader (1)
~
Second in Command (2)
~

Student Leader
~Xylon Exton

Last edited by Leighton Cross on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leighton Cross
Leighton Cross
Headmistress

https://hogwartsreinvented.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Apply Now! Empty Re: Apply Now!

Post by Xylon Exton Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:53 am

(Ill make my own application, if that helps. I think there should be a student section for it, just saying but if not he is happy to lead them.)
__

Name: Xylon Exton
Position Wanted: Leader in the Student devision.
Reason: His parents were evil and the influence from them rubbed off him so he turned evil like them.
What will you do to make this work?: Xylon is willing to take action of the Death Eaters, his commitment will be very strong and no one shall stand in his way of becoming it. He will plan the meetings, strategies of invasion, potions and much more that is to do with the job. He has been taught and thoroughly trained in Dark magic, torture and stealth. He seems to have no conscience when it comes to getting things done.

__

Thats it basically.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down