Hogwarts Reinvented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You scared? (MA 15)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You scared? (MA 15) - Page 2 Empty Re: You scared? (MA 15)

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:51 pm

"What the fuck is your problem?" Ammaleigh demanded angrily. The fact that the asshole couldnt even look her in the face pissed her off more. "Look at me." She ordered harshly. All of her temper had been blown.

"Whats your deal?" Ammaleigh glared at Xylon, and she didnt even care how she was actin towards him.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

You scared? (MA 15) - Page 2 Empty Re: You scared? (MA 15)

Post by Xylon Exton Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Xylon muttered something under his breath and she had completely drawn his last straw,"What is my problem? For fuck sake woman! You are my problem!" he yelled and bit his lip so hard he drew blood, seriously, what was with woman and their problems? "Look at you eh? Your such an attention whore! Always craving bloody attention." he snarled again and when he said that, he looked her straight in the eye."You got your request now, happy?" Xylon said sarcastically but still kept a straight face.

"My deal? Your kidding me. Open your eyes. Then maybe you will figure it out. I thought Hufflepuffs were good at findin things, wonder where you went wrong." he replied angrily. He was so close to slapping her he held himself back because he couldn't hit a girl. Instead he turned around and started to walk off because he didn't want to deal with her crap she was going to throw at Xylon.

Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum