Hogwarts Reinvented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy day - PG

2 posters

Go down

Lazy day - PG Empty Lazy day - PG

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:35 am

Ammaleigh walked into the shop, a cooling breeze hitting her. It was very sunny outside, so Ammaleigh dressed accordingly. She wore a blue v neck, white shorts, and white flip flops, whiched smacked the ground as she walked.

Walking up to the register, she ordered a large mint chocolate chip. Ammaleigh felt like she should treat herself, as she was recently ranked Head Girl. Thanking the register person, throwing a few galleons on the counter, she turned to sit down.

Seeing as every table was full, Ammaleigh stopped, and took a bite of her ice cream. Seeing one table with only one person, she made her way over to them. "Mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full." Ammaleigh asked polietly.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Lazy day - PG Empty Re: Lazy day - PG

Post by Felicia Dawson Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Felicia's favorite place in Diagon Alley was Florean Fortescue's. She used to come here a lot when she was a little girl, and couldn't pass up the opportunity to stop in to have a bowl of her favorite lemon drop sherbet. She ordered it at the counter and found what seemed to be the only empty table in the entire restaurant. It was right in front of the front window, and her favorite table to have. She enjoyed people watching, and this was the prime spot to do it.
Felicia ate a spoonful of sherbet, and the citrusy flavor bit at her tongue, and she smiled in appreciation. She had missed eating it; since her job kept her so busy, she didn't get as many opportunities to eat it as she liked.
She was captivated by the view of people shopping when she heard a voice talking to her.
"Mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full."
Felicia looked to the source of the voice, and instantly recognized the girl as Ammaleigh, the new Head Girl of Hogwarts.
"Hello Ammaleigh. Of course you can sit here." Felicia said, gesturing to the chair opposite her.
"What brings you to Diagon Alley today?"

An Ice Cream Outing
Felicia Dawson
Felicia Dawson
Deputy Headmistress and Head of Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Ammaleigh reconized the woman sitting in front of her to be the deputy headmistress, Professor Dawson. Sitting down, she shot her a smile of thanks. "Thank you, professor."

"Its a hot day, and I was planning to get out of the house and get a tan." Ammaleigh laughed lightly at her honesty. "If you dont mind me asking, what brings you out here?"
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Dawson Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:22 pm

"Nothing wrong with wanting to get out of the house. I feel the same way sometimes." Felicia said. She completely understood Ammaleigh's feelings; she had the same feelings when she was her age.

"It has been FAR too long since I've had some lemon drop sherbet from here. I think the last time I had it was my sixth year at Hogwarts a few years ago." Felicia said with a kind smile.
"What classes are you taking this year?"
Felicia Dawson
Felicia Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Ammaleigh smiled as Felicia agreed with her. She felt like it was human nature to feel that way sometimes. Everyone eventually felt that way.

"Thats quite a long time." Ammaleigh said in shock. "I come here far too often. Itll make me sick." She shrugged, taking another bite of her ice cream. She was there to celebrate after all.

"I havent decided yet. I know I want to take herbology and astronomy, possibly divination." Ammaleigh didnt really care what classes she took. She hadnt decided on her career path yet anyways, so she was up for grabs with really anything.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Dawson Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 am

"Nothing wrong with being sick off of ice cream." Felicia said with a laugh. "Better than being sick by any other means."

Felicia was impressed with her course load. "That's quite the mixture. Unsure about your future path?"
Felicia Dawson
Felicia Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:56 pm

"Too true." Ammaleigh found herself nodding along with Felicia. It was interesting, as Ammaleigh always thought of the higher authoritys of Hogwarts as frightening. She found herself really liking the teacher she was sitting with.

"Not at all." Ammaleigh replied grimly. "Its fustrating, as Im entering my last year and I dont have anything in mind to do."
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum