Hogwarts Reinvented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linger (PG 13)

2 posters

Go down

Linger (PG 13) Empty Linger (PG 13)

Post by Xylon Exton Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:30 am

Xylon walked the countless aisles of Honeydukes, this was his favourite escape place and was always ready to try the new samples. He looked around and grabbed all these sugary sour things and chocolate covered sweets, he was feeling rather happy browsing everything and it wasn't like he had anything better to do at the moment. He walked up to the counter and payed for his sweets then continued browsing the shelves, on a mission to at least buy the whole store. He was standing there looking at something when someone bumped into him, thats when he split. "Have you got bloody two left feet? Watch where your going!" He snarled, clearly annoyed. He didn't even bother looking for who it was but seriously, they should watch where they step.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Linger (PG 13) Empty Re: Linger (PG 13)

Post by Malenna Carter Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Malenna lazily browsed the aisles of Honeydukes, the candy shop where it seemed that all the british wizards fonded over. She stopped to grab a couple chocolate frogs, one of her favorite sweets.

Malenna promptly dropped the candy boxes, and as she was grabbing them she bumped into someone. "Excuse me?" Malenna adressed the younger boy, probably a school aged one, with a slight snarl.
Malenna Carter
Malenna Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Xylon searched the girl up and down, it was an adult who clearly was blind,"Yeah you heard me." he replied with annoyance. Sometimes why couldn't people just watch where they are going so Xylon could hit save his breath for another day, it would jut make his life a lot more better. He rolled his eyes are the female,"Man the nerve of some people." he mumbled and clenched his teeth hard.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Malenna Carter Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:32 pm

"Dont be an ass." Malenna had enough with these wizards. Why she decided to find work in Englad was beyond her. It pissed her off to no end to be around these idiots.

"I would be talking to yourself hon." Malenna replied sickly sweet.
Malenna Carter
Malenna Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:18 am

"Clearly stating whats true my darling." Xylon retorted and ran his hand through his blonde hair roughly. She acted like all the girls these days did, stupid stuck up snobs who have nothing to do.

"If I was than I'd be alone to do that so I was obviously talking about you. To be honest, I thought you would have more common sense than that." he snarled while his eyes danced with rage.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum